Holy Fire III Reiki 1&2 Class Information
Class will be held OUTDOORS so social distancing can be observed.
Level One Class – October 10. 10am-5:30pm
Level Two Class – October 11. 10am-5:30pm
In this introduction class Reiki I & II you will learn the history of Reiki, the hand positions for Reiki, and proper energetic Clearing techniques to keep you from absorbing other energies.
This beginning training is one of the most thorough and comprehensive available.
It includes both Reiki I & II and is a combination of the Western-style as introduced by Mrs. Takata
and the Japanese style and the Holy Fire Energies. On completion of the class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself, friends, your children, pets, and partners. The following subjects are taught:
• The origin and history of Reiki
• The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals.
• The Reiki Ideals
• The Human Energy System
• The complete hand placement system.
• Gassho meditation
• Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing,
(usually in the aura) and to treat them.
• Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat.
• Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
• Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes.
• Sending Reiki at a distance.
• Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbol feels and the results each symbol produces.
• Placements for Reiki I and II are given.
Attunementsin this class, are called Placements.
Placements are done differently than attunements but have been developed to provide more effective healing energy and to empower the symbols in a more powerful way.
The Placements make use of Holy Fire energy which is why they are more effective.
However, the standard Usui Reiki II symbols are used in this class.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. Each student experiences giving and receiving a complete treatment using Byosen scanning and the hand placement system. Practice time is given using all the Reiki II symbols as well as for the techniques mentioned above.
You will receive an International Center for Reiki Training Manual and certificate. All standards and ethics for teaching will be followed, to assure you walk away totally confident in your new Healing Modality.
The class size is LIMITED. Once the class is full, you can be added to a waitlist or first priority for the next available class, once your deposit is received. No spots are reserved without a deposit.
Come, learn from a Registered Professional Teacher with The International Center for Reiki Training Personally Trained by the President, and Founder, William Rand
My goal is to bring you the absolute best, most complete Reiki education.
Level I and II combined class tuition: $550 + $30 Manual and Certificate Fee
Certificate by The International Center for Reiki Training
Non-refundable Deposit of $275 + Manual and Certificate Fee due at the time of registration.
Cash, check, or PayPal or Venmo, a 3% fee is added to credit cards.
Homework to be completed BEFORE THE SECOND CLASS. There are THREE SYMBOLS and their NAMES that must be able to be drawn from memory and spelled to receive the Certificate, due to ICRT standards.
The remainder of the class fee will be due on the first day of class upon check-in.
Please bring a lunch or plan to visit closeby restaurants.